Monday, June 30, 2008

Having Your Cake and Eating It Too


On the eve of my birthday... this topic seems appropriate... I like cake and I like to eat it. Why wouldn't want someone want to eat their cake? For instance if someone gave me a birthday cake tomorrow... am I wrong to eat it? But in real life situations that have nothing to do with chocolate and calories it's wrong to have your cake and eat it too. Why? Is it greedy? double dipping? What? Can I learn to be content by just having this nicey baked and decorated chocolate cake that smells so good and looks so moist that you can just taste it... or must I indulge and satisfy my sense of taste and have a bite...even just the smallest taste will appease my taste buds... or will it? More than likely I will want another bite and eventually the whole thing. A moment on the lips... a lifetime on the hips."

2 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

that cake looks good, and i try to live as u described

Ms. T said...

torrance,
i agree the cake looks good and i didn't get one for my bday :( thanks for stopping by